Santorini Rectangular Table Set with optional Fire Pit
If you are looking for an outdoor dining set that offers both style and substance in equal measure then look no further than the Santorini Rectangular Table Set with Optional Fire Pit. This new addition takes alfresco dining to new heights.
Available in two frame colours, with two chair styles that are available in light or dark grey fabric. Each table top is also available in a plain or patterned design, and comes with an optional built in gas Fire Pit.
For additional peace of mind, the cushions are made from quick-dry foam. The fabrics are UV, water and stain resistant. Mambo also offers a 5-year guarantee on the frame, proving this is the ultimate in all weather outdoor furniture.
- All weather furniture
- Light or dark grey fabric
- White or grey frame
- Powder coated rust proof aluminium frames
- Quick dry foam
- Water and stain resistant Acrylic fabric with PU coating
- UV resistant fabric
- 10mm tempered glass top
- 6mm tempered glass fire guard
- CE certified fire pits with coals included. Click here to add additional genuine Mambo Coals
- Optional genuine Mambo Protective Furniture Covers available
- 5 year frame guarantee
- 3 year cushion guarantee when used with the Mambo Protective Furniture Covers
- Assembly required: Yes minimal
Product Details – Rectangular Table
- Weight (kg): 68.6/ with fire pit 84.4
- Width (cm): 200
- Depth (cm): 100
- Height (cm): 75
Product Details – Chairs (x 6)
- Weight (kg): 9.5
- Width (cm): 58.5
- Depth (cm): 64.5
- Height (cm): 93
Delivery of your Santorini Rectangular Table Set with Optional Fire Pit
- Free 2 Man Delivery Service
- Delivery to a room of your choice
- All deliveries made using our own trained drivers
- All vehicles modern & reliable
- Every area in England and Wales covered at least once per week. Scotland covered every fortnight
- Deliveries booked 24 hours in advance with a two hour time slot which can be accepted or rejected via a text message service
- Our fleet is on hand to deliver your orders quickly, efficiently and safely through our DHD delivery service.
Due to the modular design, it is possible to request a bespoke price for a varied set up. Please contact us directly regarding this using the Need more Information? button at the top.
Care & Maintenance
Mambo furniture products can be used in all good weather conditions. To keep your furniture looking at it’s best, we recommend covering with Mambo protective furniture covers when not in use. Failure to protect your furniture in accordance with the care and maintenance instructions may invalidate the product guarantee.
To clean the metal parts of your products, we recommend wiping them over with warm soapy water. We recommend cleaning your cushions with a sponge only.
We recommend taking cushions inside when not in use. This helps to protect them from the elements. Keeping your cushions in a clean and dry place indoors will prevent water damage and mould growth.
Returns and Cancellation
For complete peace of mind, see our comprehensive returns and cancellation guide.