The Medium Foxcote Garden Office
The Medium Foxcote Garden Office is made with an oak framed structure and exposed beams. As a result, it has a beautiful traditional feel. The fully insulated building uses only the finest quality materials, including larch clad external walls. Built upon a Padstone type foundation fully included in the price and therefore, no further groundwork or foundation is required! However, if you prefer a concrete base, you will need to arrange this separately before delivery and installation.
We install a hand-crafted outbuilding that requires nothing more than your enjoyment. The perfect solution whether you are looking for additional living space, office or a “Glamping Pod” in the garden.
You also have a choice of roofing types to suit you and your garden, either;
- Certigrade 1 cedar shingles provide a fantastic alternative to traditional roof due to their durability, attractive appearance and outstanding insulation properties.
- Genuine handmade British clay tiles for the traditional roof with their own inimitable style.
- Traditional thatched roof for the ultimate cottage look.
Each build is bespoke and handmade using traditional techniques by our expert craftsmen. The oak Truss and Purlins make an impressive statement in any space and provide an internal feature that you will never tire of.
The perfect garden office or retreat!
Because our garden buildings are made to order, they are easily adjusted to your own personal requirements. For instance, we could add bunk beds, hammocks or even an outside bar. These would all incur a small extra cost. Just message us for further details.
- Height 3.0 meters
- Width 3.6 meters
- Depth 2.2 meters
- 3 x electrical double sockets
- 2 x light fixtures operated by a wall switch
Installation and delivery:
Free for UK mainland. This normally takes six to eight weeks.
Please contact us for other delivery options or for further information.
Planning and Consent