Mambo Del Mar Coffee Table with Firepit – Grey with Patterned Top
The Del Mar Coffee Table with Firepit – Grey with Patterned Top is built to deliver modern styling that will stand the test of time season after season. With stain resistant fabrics, high quality tempered glass tables, our range proves that great style need not compromise performance. The modular nature of this range means you can configure your garden furniture to maximise capacity in the space available.
- All weather garden furniture
- Powder coated rust proof aluminium frames
- 10mm tempered glass top
- 6mm tempered glass fire guard
- CE certified fire pits with coals included. Click here to add additional genuine Mambo Coals
- Optional Mambo Protective Furniture Covers available
- 5 year frame guarantee
- Primary Colour: Grey
- Secondary Colour: Patterned Top
- Assembly Required: Y – minimal
- Colour option: Grey with Patterned Top
- Weight (kg): 42.2
- Width (cm): 130
- Depth (cm): 70
- Height (cm): 60
Delivery of your Del Mar Coffee Table with Firepit – Grey with Patterned Top
- Free 2 Man Delivery Service
- Delivery to a room of your choice
- All deliveries made using our own trained drivers
- All vehicles modern & reliable
- Every area in England and Wales covered at least once per week. Scotland covered every fortnight
- Deliveries booked 24 hours in advance with a two hour time slot which can be accepted or rejected via a text message service
- Our fleet is on hand to deliver your orders quickly, efficiently and safely through our DHD delivery service.
The Del Mar Coffee Table with Firepit – Grey with Patterned Top Care & Maintenance
Mambo furniture products can be used in all good weather conditions. To keep your furniture looking at it’s best, we recommend covering with Mambo protective furniture covers when not in use. Failure to protect your furniture in accordance with the care and maintenance instructions may invalidate the product guarantee.
To clean the metal parts of your products, we recommend wiping them over with warm soapy water. The cushions should be sponge cleaned only.
We recommend taking cushions inside when not in use. This helps to protect them from the elements. Keeping your cushions in a clean and dry place indoors will prevent water damage and mould growth.
Returns and Cancellation
For complete peace of mind, see our comprehensive returns and cancellation guide.